Pediatric Health Care is committed to answer email as soon as possible but at least in 48 hours. Medical related correspondence sent to our physicians is monitored daily Monday through Friday. Other correspondence with our physicians will be addressed promptly unless the physician is away.
When using email addresses, please keep the following policy guidelines in mind.
- Telephone our office for emergencies and questions that need to be answered promptly (in less than 48 hours).
- If you do not get a response (your doctor may be away or the email system may be down), telephone our office.
- Be concise.
- Put the child's name and birth date and your name in the subject line.
- Keep copies of email messages you receive from us.
- Be aware that we may save email messages we send and receive in your medical records, either electronically or using a paper copy.
- Be aware that we may share your email messages with the office staff or consultants (if necessary) to meet your needs.
- Be aware that your employer or school may view email if you use their work or school provided email system.
Pediatric Health Care is committed to providing you with health care, information and medical services of the highest quality while at the same time protecting your privacy.
We insist that every staff member observe patient confidentiality, respecting your right to privacy about your medical records and experience with us. We will share data outside our patient care team for legal purposes or clinical necessity to negotiate specially care or supportive care at your direction. While you may be asked to provide personal data in using this Web site, we can assure you this information will be treated with the same care we treat patient records. Any data we collect about you will be used only to help us with your medical needs and interest. We will not share your individual identity or personal contact information with anybody
Pediatric Health Care honors or exceeds the legal and governmental requirements of medical and health information privacy as required by our membership in the Health on the Net Foundation Code of Conduct ( HONcode ). This includes the recently implemented US regulation for the privacy provisions of the US Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ( HIPAA ) . We will seek to provide information in the clearest possible manner from various medical information sources. Any medical or health advice provided and hosted on this site will be given only by medically trained and qualified professionals approved by Pediatric Health Care.